Thursday 25 September 2014

Welcome Remarks

Ricky Jay Smith
My Name is Dikaelo Utlwang aka Ricky Jay Smith,I have loved music from the very first time i heard it,I fell in love with one particular genre and that is hip hop.I started rapping at the age of 12 years and exactly two years later i learned how to make beats using the popular music production software namely fruityloops.I have more than 7years experience when it comes to making beats and at this point in life i call my self a dope beat maker and an excellent rapper.The plan is to make music for the whole world and one day share a stage with kanye West and even sign under his record label,G.o.o.d music,he is the source of my inspiration.Iam currently based in Gaborone-Botswana and that is where i mostly sell and make my beats,all my songs have been releaed in Gaborone and they have hit all the radio stations and the response from people was AWESOME!!..SO WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF TIMELESS-MUSIC and let everyone know that RICKY-JAY is here to make history..

No comments:

Post a Comment